jeudi 3 novembre 2011

Creative space.... en cours


A second before soldering the ring to the head.
I'll show the ring (the right side)...in my newsletter first! To subscribe, click here


Juste avant la soudure de la tête de bague au corps. Je réserve la primeur des photos de cette bague (dans le bon sens) aux abonnés de ma "lettre d'information". Pour s'abonner, cliquez ici


A large band ring for a man friend of mine. Just before annealing.
Une anneau large pour homme. Une commande particulière pour un ami.


and eventually... my own particular artisan stamp.
Et enfin.... mon poinçon de fabricant!

For more creative spaces, have a look there :  http://ourcreativespaces.blogspot.com



7 commentaires:

  1. wowowow !!! Excited to see the
    other side of the first ring ... !
    Congrats on your stamp !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you Sandra :) I'll show the right side of the ring in my first newsletter, hehe....

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Soldering is always a challenge, but so very satisfying when all turn out right ! right?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I agree Viktoria, it's even magic when it works properly!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Looking forward to seeing the face of your ring...enjoying the suspense!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. oooooooooh oui ! je me réjouis déjà ! cela promet d'être beau... je surveille ... ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. First photo is wonderful. Can't wait to see the ring too. Off to have a look in your shop to see if it is there!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!