lundi 7 novembre 2011

Bits of my weekend





There was a little north breeze on sunday morning, perfect to wear my new hat, and what an awesome hat, handmade in Edinburgh by Lois of 13threads. I love the fabric, a green blue Hebridean wool, soft and warm, it suits me perfectly because not too dressy, I can wear it with my sailor coat and my jeans and the shape is original, as Lois says " a little bit beret, a little bit cloche and definitely turban inspired", just perfect to cover the tip of my ears!
I love everything about this hat, look at the Liberty lining! And I'm proud to wear a piece of Lois's work, she's so talented. Have a look at her blog too, she regularly posts about amazing artists : http://13threads.blogspot.com/
(Photography by M.Tales)


Il y avait un léger vent du nord dimanche matin, juste assez pour que je puisse porter fièrement mon nouveau chapeau, confectionné à Edinbourg par Lois. J'aime particulièrement le tissu, une laine des Iles Hébrides, bleu-vert, doux et chaud à la fois. J'aime la forme originale, "un peu béret, un peu cloche et inspirée du turban" et je peux le porter avec un jean et un manteau sans pour autant avoir l'air trop"habillée". Et surtout, il couvre mes oreilles! Bref, j'aime chaque détail, regardez la doublure en coton Liberty! Vous l'aurez compris, je suis fière de porter le travail de la talentueuse Lois, elle a une boutique sur Etsy 13threads et son blog est une de mes lectures régulières, elle écrit régulièrement sur des artistes étonnants : http://13threads.blogspot.com/
(Photographies de M. Tales)



4 commentaires:

  1. Lucie, you look fabulous! And such beautiful photographs. Thank you so, so much x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lucie, I totally agree--I love my 13threads hat too--Lois is a genious the way she can make so many women look gorgeous with this style hat!

    And I agree with Lois, too--you look fabulous! I just love where you live!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. thanks for the tip ! Gorgegous pics by the way ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your hat is fabulous Lucie, so chic but also warm against the wind I'm guessing?

    Wonderful photos as always,

    Jem xXx

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!