mardi 18 mars 2014

Foggy and sunny…
Ballade brumeuse…


My usual walk is a little bit foggy

le décor de ma promenade est quelque peu brumeux…


the jetty is almost invisible

la jetée disparaît


the yellow buoy which I use when kayaking

la balise jaune qui me sert de repère en kayak



a lovely beach pottery shard delicately soothed by the tides

un fragment de poterie usée par les marées


et une pause café face avec vue sur la plage, moment où je prends des notes ou dessine des idées de pièces dans mon cahier réalisé artisanalement par la talentueuse Louise de Bibliographica

and a coffee break with the view on the shore with my journal hand crafted by the talented Louise of Bibliographica to note and draws ideas and projects


a sneak peek of a pair of earrings

un coup d'oeil sur une pièce en cours


and some new earrings, antique ebony smooth buttons, black tourmaline and raw rubies

et une nouvelle paire de boucles d'oreille composée de boutons anciens en ébène, de cristaux bruts de tourmaline noire et de petits rubis bruts


…for once I wonder if I'm not going to keep them for me...

et je me demande si je ne vais pas les garder pour moi, pour une fois...

4 commentaires:

  1. you are so lucky to live by the sea!
    ...the new earrings are exquisite!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Seeing the beautiful place you collect your beach pottery makes the pieces in which you include them, even more special. What a visually stunning place for your daily walk. Yes, keep those earrings! Both pairs are fabulous, but the second pair is exquisite.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes, I second Viktoria--and you have a gorgeous journal to write in, in that café!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I think those gorgeous earrings should be keepers. You're so blessed living by the sea, even the fog looks enticing.

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!