samedi 11 février 2012

Creative space... playing associations
Travail en cours... jeu d'association

I was very happy I must say with my little brass curved pieces once hammered (I love hammering, did you noticed?) and aged.  I was there with these two pieces. And then start the association game..., sometimes it can take several days and sometimes I need to forget them on my table. And then while I'm eating or getting asleep I have the idea of the perfect (for me) association to complete the piece. And I have full boxes of unfinished projects...awaiting...
I find the solution more while getting asleep than while eating I must say, when eating I'm only thinking of what I eat or I'm browsing the internet... I know these are bad manners, promise you won't tell my mum!!
J'étais très contente de mes arcs de cercle en laiton martelé et patiné. Oui, je martèle beaucoup, vous avez remarqué aussi?
Donc me voilà avec ces deux pièces.  Des fois je sais précisément où je vais quand je commence une pièce et d'autres fois je tâtonne, j'essaie  et c'est le jeu des associations. ça peut prendre du temps, parfois je les oublie sur un coin de table et c'est en faisant tout autre chose, en mangeant ou en m'endormant que je trouve la meilleure association. J'ai même des boîtes entières de morceaux de projets qui attendent d'être complétés.. Je dois dire que c'est généralement en m'endormant que je trouve la pièce du puzzle, d'où la présence de la méridienne dans mon atelier!! CQFD je viens de démontrer que je travaille en dormant, pas mal non?

So finally here they are!! And now I've got to name them....what about "While she slept"?

Et voilà le résultat, tadaaa! Bon maintenant, il me faut leur trouver un nom... et que dites-vous de "Pendant ce temps, elle dormait"

Elle dormait boucles d'oreille vieil or laiton patiné
For more creative space, have a look there http://ourcreativespaces.blogspot.com/

2 commentaires:

  1. Those earrings look gorgeous Lucie, a job well done!

    Jem xXx

    P.S Thank you very much for your kind words in support of my new shop! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Kate from Quisnam here. Just to let you know I’ve nominated you for an Awesome Blogger Award. Check out http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/about/ for more info. And, as I said in my blog, if you have the time and the inclination to follow the criteria for the Awesome Blogger Award that’s super but please don’t feel obliged and don’t feel in the least bit guilty if you don't wish to.

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!