vendredi 20 avril 2012

Créoles

Tribales boucles d'oreille - anneaux, métal travaillé et perles anciennes

Newbies, some textured hoops with my favorite metal, reclaimed aluminum out of offset print plates, hammered. I've chosen the matte side for the most visible side and the shiny one is inside. And some vintage metal dangling beads

Les dernières nées... des créoles réalisées avec ma matière favorite, de l'aluminium récupéré que j'ai martelé, choisissant la face matte pour l'extérieur et la face polie et brillante pour l'intérieur. Et des perles anciennes en métal.

Tribales boucles d'oreille - anneaux, métal travaillé et perles anciennes

It ws particularly difficult to take some pictures of them, but I like how they turn out :)

Les prendre en photo s'est avéré particulièrement difficile mais je suis contente du résultat :)



12 commentaires:

  1. These earrings of your's just keep on getting better and better--they are gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I just wanted to add, that first photo is surreal and beautiful...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. beautiful things by the beautiful Lucie

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous jewelry!
    I too love the how you photographed them !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I really love these earrings, and your pictures are just as beautiful! What metal are you using for the ear wires? xoxo Juliette

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Yes, i like that first picture too!
    Juliette I use 21 gauge sterling silver and I've just received some titanium gauge that I wanted to try

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. the combinations you make in materials is so very unique ! Love it !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. that was my first thought, what dawn said in her second comment. stunning photo lucie and j'adore the earrings

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Just beautiful! I love the simplicity and timelessness of your creations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beautiful! And as all have mentioned, your photos show off perfectly your lovely jewellery.

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!