mercredi 29 mai 2013

New pieces
Nouvelles pièces


And eventually a new necklace! I know it's been a while I haven't made necklaces, earrings are somewhat easier, or more precisely it depends of the mood I guess...

Un collier! Et oui, ça faisait longtemps que je n'avais pas fait de collier. Le point de départ a été ce pompon en cannetille ancienne. Puis j'ai trouvé ce noeud en laiton moulé sur un vide grenier. Je ne sais pas ce quelle est son histoire ni sa fonction première, il avait une sorte d'attache en tube de section carrée au dos...


The starting point was that awesome bullion tassel I received in supply exchange chain some...year ago? Maybe... and then I've found that antique cast bow on a french flea market, I don't know where it comes from or the use... it had a square sturdy ring soldered at the back. And finally the ceramic handmade bronzy cap of Petra's came as the evident element.


A new ring. It was ripening in my head for some times, I didn't know how would be the result of my idea, so I tried and I loved what it became! It was a custom order, well a "do what you like" custom order, the ones I prefer, she had only given me her Pinterest jewelry board as a reference, board where I found my previous rings!

Une nouvelle bague. L'idée a lentement mûri dans mon cerveau. Restait à confronter l'idée à la réalisation et ça s'est ma foi bien passé, j'aime bien le résultat. En boutique vous la trouverez déja vendue, car c'était une commande, de celles que je préfère, "fais ce que tu veux". Bon, elle m'avait donné comme indication sa page Pinterest "bijoux"... dans laquelle j'ai trouvé mes bagues précédentes!


Seeds. I will do some more, as a series to be continued.
Des petites graines. Je pense en faire d'autres, décliner le thème sur une petite série. A suivre...

Remember  I showed you the bottom of a plastic container with my first clay beads before the first firing? Here they are after the second firing with different glazes. Well, these are the most interesting ones, half of the batch was just ...bah!

 Vous rappelez-vous quelques messages précédents, je vous avais montré le fond d'un tupperware? il contenait mes premiers essais de perles en argile. Les voici, les mêmes, après la deuxième cuisson et leur émaux. Ou plutôt une sélection des plus intéressants, car la moitié de la série est juste... berk!


The blue ones are my favorites. Next, I'll try porcelain!!! 
Mes préférées sont les bleues. Prochain essai, la porcelaine!


10 commentaires:

  1. Lovely timeless feel of the necklace. Seed ring is beautiful. You appear to have extraordinary patience with your work. It's impeccable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous work, Lucie, I'd love to see you work one day. I think you take your time to make every detail perfect, which you can clearly see in your work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. the tassle and the ribbon works so well, absolutely love your (success) experiment on the ceramic beads.. for some reason reading your post carries me to a different nice imagination.. thank you for sharing.. ah j'adore le format bilingue, comme ça j'apprends le français vit :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love your new pieces! Your ring is beautiful as well - great job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Exceptional! Your work is always so nicely executed and visually appealing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love looking at your creations. One of a kind, all of them, and elegant and timeless.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. tout ce que tu fais est rempli de poésie, cela ressemble à une suspension dans le temps.

    Je suis très fière d'avoir une bague imaginée pour moi par toi !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. love that first necklace. i love the dangle you paired it off with.

    i've always wanted to make some clay beads but i don't have access to a kiln. i'm excited to see what you make :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. love your fragile ring design! it´s beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Exquisite and diverse creations, I love the tassle! Your work evolves more each time. So very beautiful. I still wear my meditation earrings (my name on them!) every day at the moment, and tinkle along the street. :) x

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!