mardi 17 février 2015

News

Due to a medical problem with my hands, my etsy shop is temporary closed. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'll post an announcement on my Facebook page when I'll be able to work again, stay tuned ! 

http://www.facebook.com/LucieTalesHandmade

Thank you to all my friends for the many encouraging and supportive messages I've received, it means a lot!
The first diagnosis proved to be wrong, more tests are being done, a RMI is scheduled for early march. Meanwhile  a total rest of my hands is needed. I admit I have difficulty to cope with my frustration... My legs are my allies so I walk on the seashore to calm me down. The only camera I can use is my old Iphone 3gs which allows me to take some pictures and I finally created an Instagram account : 

http://instagram.com/lucietales/



A cause d'un problème médical concernant mes mains, ma boutique Etsy est temporairement fermée.  Merci pour votre compréhension et votre patience. Je posterai un message sur ma page Facebook dès que je serai à nouveau en mesure de travailler.


http://www.facebook.com/LucieTalesHandmade

Merci pour tous vos messages de soutien et d'encouragement, ils me sont précieux!
Côté médical, le premier diagnostique est apparemment faux et d'autres examens sont en cours, un IRM est prévu début mars et un RDV à la Clinique de la main ést également prévu. En attendant on me conseille le repos total des mains, ce qui je l'avoue engendre beaucoup de frustration que j'ai bien du mal à gérer... Heureusement je peux marcher et je ne m'en prive pas. Le seul appareil photo que je peux manipuler est mon Iphone qui fait ma fois des photos passables... du coup je me suis créé un compte Instagram pour ceux que ça intéressent.


http://instagram.com/lucietales/

3 commentaires:

  1. Sending love & light into the areas that need much healing, Lucie! Things happen for a reason........... I believe....... perhaps this is a time for you to explore something else? :) Thinking of you! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lucie, that´s no good news! I really hope they will soon find a way to heal your hands. Take care and get well soon! Anyway enjoy walking, thinking, reading, listening and all things you are able to do without busy hands, including taking great pictures like the one above.
    all all all best for you!
    XX,
    Viktoria

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dear Lucie--your beautiful hands will heel. Take care of yourself--we can wait, don't worry, your work is timeless and has our attention--now and in the future.

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!