mardi 10 août 2010

What's in the box?
Qu'est-ce donc?


Tadaaaa! La Poste m'a apporté ce colis ce matin! Je dansais partout! Même le chat était intrigué (mollement, quand même). Avez-vous deviné?



Look at what the postwoman brought me this morning! I'm so excited! Even my cat is somewhat curious about it!
Any idea anyone?

 


6 commentaires:

  1. ..I guess it is something breakable, and quite a lot of ......no idea!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. MG Lucie !!!! I only had bubble plastic inside the box. Is it a he or a she ? Named it yet ?
    Love to see 'it' dressed up with you beautiful
    jewelry !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. no idea what you got; I am just as curious as your cat....

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Is it a dress doll? If yes, did you order it? Could you pay the shipping?
    hahah, maybe I am complitely rong:)
    Anyway,
    hope you will let us know what is inside :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hmm, no idea except the same as p8 and michelle: this dress doll we can see in the back? Anyway, I am very curious to know what you got :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I don't have a clue at all too, but when I would get a vox like this I really hope there would be a super nice, huge glass/ ceramic vase inside.....:)

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!