lundi 16 mai 2011

What inspires me

A few days ago talented stylist Lois from 13thread posted about her inspirations, I found this post very interesting and her choices were offering us a new way of looking at her work

So I wanted to share here my today's bewilderments, maybe I'll make what inspires me a regular feature in my blog...






First, a piece of an abalone shell I've been offered, and then petals from a viburnum shrub from my garden

4 commentaires:

  1. I love your inspirations, Lucie...and I love Lois's blog, as well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. very good idea and beautiful
    inspiring things !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I do so love to see what inspires someone...and I love your idea of a regular inspirational post. Thank you so much for the kind mention x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ces photos sont magnifiques ! je me sens toute zen et inspirée tout d'un coup...

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!