mercredi 29 juin 2011

Button wednesday.... mercredi c'est bouton!




Je commence le tri et je découvre de petits trésors! Sorting begans and I found out some more little treasures!

et aujourd'hui dans ma boutique vintage
today, I'll be listing these vintage golden round shank buttons

You like buttons? Have a peak at Petronella's blog




3 commentaires:

  1. Chomp chomp chomp - oh, don't mind me, I'm just eating all your lovely buttons like lollies! Delicious! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ohhhh my fingers are itching; I wanna go through all these boxes :) Be careful Lucie, or you become just as addicted to buttons as I am.....

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. De très jolis boutons! Bravo pour tes trouvailles! Que je suis jalouse.....!!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!