jeudi 2 juin 2011

Flea market finds... mes trouvailles du jour!


Just to reconcile myself with vide-greniers, the last one was so depressing, people grumpy with an awful music background... This morning I went in a little flea market not far away and It was a GREAT one! And people were nice and smiling (which is not always true). 




Pictures are awful but I am so pleased with my finds I wanted to show them off now!

5 commentaires:

  1. Is that a Madeleine tray - a big one? Oh, I want! I bought one of those new silicon ones and it is so rubbish but I have been unable to find a proper one in any of the shops here. Good find!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes these are 2 madeleine trays :) I will list them in my shop...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. tout ça ?!!! wow je ne suis jamais aussi chanceuse !

    mais bon, j'ai réduit les sorties depuis deux ans au profit de partir plus souvent en mini-vacances...

    je viens de voir un moule à madeleines similaire à $90 sur etsy ! et les dentelles c'est pour de nouvelles créas ?

    nous avons rdv avec des amis au vide-grenier nocturne de Landevant samedi, alors qui sait... peut-être une ou deux jolies trouvailles m'attendent

    bon wkd x

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!