jeudi 7 juillet 2011

Learning silversmithing.... stage de bijouterie

J'en ai parlé....et je l'ai fait!
Some of you heard me talk about it, and I eventually did it!

it did happens here 
le lieu



Cécile Chancerel, my teacher
ma formatrice


Here I am, in a vintage blouse (of course!)  
Vous me reconnaissez? (blouse vintage évidemment!)


the ring - la bague


Now I need a lot of practising and to strengthen my fingers!
Et maintenant, je vais devoir faire mes gammes et muscler mes petits doigts!

Un grand merci à Cécile Chancerel pour sa patience, sa bonne humeur et sa générosité. Je vous invite à faire sa connaissance ici : http://www.cecile-chancerel-bijoux.com/

For more creative spaces, have a look there! http://ourcreativespaces.blogspot.com/



13 commentaires:

  1. Lucie, you have great talent and aesthetics--I have been watching your creations evolve--and you have great fingers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lucie, I am also learning the silversmithing :) Sometimes my Fingers hurt so much.... That Ring is stunning!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Bravo Lucie, très belle réalisation !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh wow, well done! I greatly admire silver smiths and your ring is beautiful. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a stunning ring, Lucie - well done! Erika

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I have to admit I am slightly jealous...

    Fantastic ring it it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. great first piece Lucie! you will love this new option to live your creativity!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. more than a stunning piece of art !!!!! You are talented !

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. beautyfull ring Lucie. Great you found a new craft!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. finalement, alors... contente de lire ton enthousiasme !
    la bague est tout simplement SPLENDIDE !

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!