mardi 16 août 2011

Nouveautés dans ma boutique Vintage...Vintage shop update


I've come across a lot of antique religious medals at my last Flea market and I've started listing them in my Etsy shop. I'm a little uneasy about selling some religious stuff... not that I'm a religious person ;  that must be that old guilty feeling belonging to the little girl I once was who used to attend catechism 

Voici le recto d'une médaille religieuse que vous trouverez dans ma boutique Vintage. J'ai commencé à mettre en vente des médailles provenant d'un lot acheté au Marché aux puces... Les marchands du temple, hehe, ça me met un peu mal à l'aise, non pas que je sois croyante ; ce doit être un vieux reste de mon éducation religieuse!

And this perpetual calendar came with our house! It will be listed tomorrow...

Ce calendrier perpétuel vient de tous les objets que l'on a acquis avec notre maison. Disponible dès demain.

2 commentaires:

  1. Don´t have an uneasy feeling about selling religious stuff!
    Just think of the tremendous devotional objects trade of the church. (your medals for sure were sold by themselves once!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I did a 'vide grenier' too this weekend ... 650 booths !!!!! Found beautiful old buttons ...
    Your finds are great !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!