jeudi 10 septembre 2015

A brand new and fresh website!
Un site tout nouveau tout beau!
I'm happy to announce the new website www.LucieTales.com where you can find the shop and the blog at the same address. An official website to purchase my new pieces of jewelry or to follow my daily creative life.




Je vous annonce le lancement de mon site web www.lucietales.com qui regroupe désormais l'e-boutique et mon Journal en une seule et meme adresse. Une plateforme officielle unique pour acquérir les toutes nouvelles créations ou pour suivre mon travail quotidien de créatrice de bijoux. 



6 commentaires:

  1. Bravo, Lucie! Your website is stunning! Beautifully done.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much Janet! I've dreamt about it and with many help the dreams has come true!

      Supprimer
  2. wow, thrilling to see the new shop! and the new studio too. I wish you much success with the new possibilities !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much Viktoria! These two new spaces for my work are so inspiring!

      Supprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!