mardi 23 août 2011

Found pictures.... Photos trouvées

`

Beach combing is my favorite activity and as I walk everyday on the shore, I usually find some interesting things : shells mostly, broken piece of porcelain, tumbled pieces of glass. But here was a special find... It's the first time I ever found pictures on the shore. And a whole packet. The first one I saw was a picture of a beach, a very strange visual experience.


C'est bien la première fois que je trouve des photos sur la plage. Et un certain nombre! La première que j'ai vue était une photo de plage, très bizarre comme mise en abîme...

3 commentaires:

  1. What would be the story behind these pictures ... and leaving them at the shore ... very very intruiging !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. They could tell a curious story for sure!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!