mardi 24 janvier 2012

Flea Market finds... Trouvailles du marché aux puces

Last saturday morning I went to my favorite flea market and that was a great day!! I'm very happy with my finds (do I always say so?) a large lot of victorian jet buttons, of all shapes and delicate patterns, a lovely pair of scissors

Samedi dernier, je suis enfin allée fouiner au marché aux puces, et ce fut une bonne razzia!! Je suis très contente de mes trouvailles (comme à chaque fois?) des boutons en jais, une adorable paire de ciseaux,


some victorian jet beads, some medals and some more buttons
des perles de jais, des médailles et encore des boutons


a delightful brass ruler, signed, and an embossed missel
un superbe mètre en laiton, signé s'il-vous-plaît, un missel,


and a fabulous insertion ribbon, all cotton, with some exquisite embroidered polka dots, a roll of 96" long (already listed!!! here, ladies)
et un superbe entre-deux de tulle de coton blanc brodé de pois  en une longueur de 243 cm et d'ores et déjà disponible, ici Mesdames


Have a look at Her Library Adventures for some more Flea Markets Finds!

4 commentaires:

  1. I love your antique finds, and the way they are photographed is breathtaking!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. great finds Lucie!
    especially the scissors!
    I will be glad if it gets warm again and flea market season starts again here!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, how I love those scissors!
    Love your finds! If I were at that flea market, we would have fight over these goodies :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful finds!
    Love the black beads and buttons and the lace is wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!