dimanche 24 février 2013

February ending
Fin février




Un réassort de 8 paires de boucles d'oreille au Comptoir des Créateurs à Saint-Nazaire.



Some new earrings for the local shop in my home town.


February is ending and I don't know what I've been doing all this time... and yet I'm tired and each time I combine some beads and components I must undo it, I'm not satisfied... I guess I need some time off. I've been doing many hair pins recently (too many?), the parisian boutique has sold the first batch like hot buns and has asked for 50 more...I need to make something else


Février se termine et je ne sais pas ce que j'ai bien pu en faire... Je suis fatiguée et je défais tout ce que je commence, ça ne me plaît pas... Besoin de vacances... Il faut dire que j'ai fait beaucoup d'épingles à chignon ces derniers temps, d'autant que la boutique parisienne Les Fleurs m'a demandé un réassort, je viens de faire 50 épingles... besoin de faire autre chose, je suppose...

 Friday, we've been to Quiberon to breath fresh air and the air was dead cold, the blizzard was so strong and cold that even with the sun there were barely more than 5 surfers in the water!

Vendredi nous avons fait un saut à Quiberon pour respirer de l'air frais et nous n'avons pas été déçus! Le blizzard était si froid que nous avons compté pas plus de 5 surfeurs, Loïc y compris
 My man, mon homme :)

Here is another surfer alone in this area... when the weather is good it's crowded
A port Rhu, un seul surfeur... alors que d'habitude c'est bondé! Et pourtant il y avait du soleil!

Et pour finir, je vous invite à rencontrer Gilda. Gilda est d'origine allemande et a du style!
And now please meet Gilda. Gilda comes from Germany and has some style!



Well, this last one is an example of what I've done today and undone... something is missing, I don't know what, it's too simple... yet I like simplicity, minimalistic thing, but here something doesn't work...

Cette dernière photo montre  ce que j'ai fait et défait ce matin... quelque chose manque, c'est trop simple et en même temps j'aime quand c'est simple, presque minimal, mais là ça ne marche pas...


6 commentaires:

  1. Lovey batch of earrings.
    A day at the beach, however cold, would be wonderful. How nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lucie!!!! I love your new earrings, they are so gorgeous!!! I love Gilda, I need such for my earrings too!!! And I love the sea view.... my dream is live near such beautiful place!!!! Thank you for this post!!
    Good luck with your order for Paris!!!
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My heart goes out to you, Lucie. I know springtime will bring new energy--when it gets here. Your husband is brave! And your work is beautiful--Gilda, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gilda is a fabulous model for your beautiful earrings. Hoping that you feel a renewed rush of creativity and satisfaction with your work, which is always lovely. Great beach shots!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. j'avais raté les photos de quiberon
    very nice indeed, lucie
    good night
    jp

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I know exactly how you feel Lucie but like Dawn says, Spring, a little sun and warmth, will hopefully help renew and reenergise us all. Great news about the hair pins in Paris!!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!