mardi 2 juin 2015

© Lucie Tales



20 commentaires:

  1. Wow, very fitting poem with the photo, they look as if they are lying on the seabottom, gently flowing between the algea :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Heyme :D I like the idea of the earrings on the seabottom!

      Supprimer
  2. jolie poème :)
    et jolies boucles d'oreilles :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful! They do look indeed, as if they were floating in the riverbed.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Eva :D I'm glad that they look like floating!

      Supprimer
  4. So beautiful, Lucie! Everything fits so harmoniously. Stunning.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much Dawn! I was overwhelmed by the idea when it comes to me walking on the beach, I had to try it immediately and I'm so pleased with the result!

      Supprimer
  5. Love it! It truly looks amazing, i love the photo style so much that I would actually hang it on a wall :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I also agree, the picture is very beautiful, the composition and earrings themselves!!!! Anda has a point :) or postcards can be also an idea!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!