samedi 14 août 2010

Au marché aux puces.....From a french Flea Market


 



 


Enjoy! These are my collect of the day!!! I'm very happy with these little treasures!
I was looking for a jeweller saw for a little while, and I found this old one, with a little cat engraved on the frame!
I found several vintage dainty chains, all with their clasp,  some gorgeous pieces of antique lace :  a cuff, a crochet collar, a delicate trim, this incredible domed glass, and a box full of copper rivets!!! 
The jewels were offered to me by a very dear friend of mine and are from her grand-mother.
This was a great day!!!

8 commentaires:

  1. ooooo, wonderful finds, I wish I was there too!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow - I can just think of all the great stuff that could be made with combinations of the finds in your pictures. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it all.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. you bought a nice vintage saw for goldsmiths!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. *jealous*
    those are gorgeous!! Love the chains, and that glass and the lace agggg :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love flea markets and go very often :)
    Fantastic and all so Beautiful finds!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I am ssssssoooooooooooo jealous ! Love the vide greniers in France ! You are a very lucky girl to find such treasures ! Enjoy them !

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!