jeudi 12 août 2010

En chantier... What a mess!


Plus je range et plus je dé-range....

The more I want to clear my studio and my desk, the more it's messy....What can I say?...

More (tidy) creative spaces at Kootoyoo's blog

7 commentaires:

  1. my creative space is feeling exactly the same this week! good luck getting it all cleaned up :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I would say : This is a real beautiful working atmosphere! mine looks similar...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I would love to come a work at your studio ... it inspires me more when it is a bit messy ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your space looks great! I think you can be more creative this way. Thank you for sharing! I love watching creative corners of other crafters. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I have the same but with wool and fabrics everyweher:)
    I think too chaos/ mess is a need to create:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. pour moi c'est l'atelier type d'artiste par excellence ! ces mignons petits casiers... une piece tout à toi, la chance...
    et puis de toute façon le principal c'est de t'y retrouver, toi ! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!