samedi 14 janvier 2012

Back to routine

I'm trying to get back to routine concerning my two etsy shops after this last holiday season during which I kind of neglected my vintage shop to work on jewelry custom orders.
So now I've loads of vintage stuff to shoot, to edit and to list. Here are the latest....

3 french skeleton keys - oval open head - rustic beautiful patina

The now must-have skeleton keys with beautiful patina (I've brushed them with real genuine beach sand)

Sapphire blue buttons on cards

the most exquisite royal blue buttons on genuine cards

French advertising tin box - pistachio green with hinged lid

A pistachio tin box and some flax thread on vintage cards of the most subtile colours

French Flax thread on vintage cards

That's all folks! All these are available in here. I was planning to go to a flea market this morning but the most odious person ruined my plans.... I'm very angry, and I don't know what to do with this anger... should laugh at it I know!

More thrifting finds at HerLibraryAdventures

2 commentaires:

  1. Hugs to you, Lucie. I love your new items for the vintage shop, and your way of photographing them is delightful!

    Let your anger slide like water off your shoulder...

    I can well-understand it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Laughing away the anger is a good option....(except you have some old plates you don´t need any longer, to throw against the wall!)
    Slowly back to routine for me too!
    Anyhow, have a great weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!