vendredi 23 mai 2014

Joli mois de mai

May



Well, I've neglected my little garden, I'm afraid....
(Oh and I always forget to say that you can see the pictures in big when you click on them)

J'ai un peu négligé mon jardin je crois....
( j'oublie toujours de préciser que vous pouvez afficher les photos en plus gand en cliquant dessus)


some plants have overgrown

tout ça a bien poussé


look at the size of the figs!!! and have you seen the color of the sky? gray, whitish grayish bleh! where is the spring gone?

vous avez vu la taille des figues??? et la couleur du ciel? gris blanc, où est passé le printemps?


Ah ha, this is the view from my studio-to-be! Am I not the luckiest person? 

Et voici ma vue depuis mon futur atelier, ne suis pas la personne la plus chanceuse?


a closer look at that view! the roses have just open their dress, it's a New Dawn rose climbing shrub, I love it.

et une vue plus serrée de cette même vue depuis la fenetre. Les roses sont tout juste écloses depuis 2 jours. C'est un rosier grimpant New Dawn, je l'adore


I've made another version of my riveted ring, copper and oxidized silver, this is the first one made just for the like of it, it's not reserved nor custom made, it's available in the shop, yes!

Une autre version de ma bague Rivets, cuivre et argent oxydé. C'est la première fois que je fais cette bague hors commande, oui, oui vous avez bien lu, elle est disponible dans ma boutique!


Mr. Tales has lent me his hand for a few minutes

Monsieur Tales m'a prêtée sa main quelques minutes



these earrings are custom made, antique filigree that I've aged and riveted to the hammered red brass vintage setting, and the cherry on the cake is the absolute copper lustre bobble drops by the awesome Petra Carpreau of course!!!

Ces boucles d'oreille sont une commande, filigranes anciens que j'ai patinés et rivetés à des disques martelés en laiton rouge et la cerise sur le gateau si j'ose dire, étant donné qu'elle est en bas, ahem, ce sont les boules cuivre absolu de la fameuse Petra Carpreau!! 


the second and last version of these silver drops earrings, brushed upcycled aluminium, antique oxidized scalloped silver plated stampings, antique faceted clear rhinestones, titanium wires

la deuxième et dernière version de cette paire de boucles d'oreille gouttes d'argent, aluminium upccyclé brossé, élément ancien en argent plaqué, ancien cristal de bohême taillé à facettes, attaches en titane


a custom made version of the twisted link brass dangles, celadon crackle drops by the famous Petra, found object aged, nobium wires

une commande : une autre version des boucles à maillon twisté, des gouttes en porcelaine céladon craquelé de la fameuse Petra, des oeillets en laiton patiné, des attaches en nobium



and THE ring! last time I shared my wanderings about the width of the band and proportions and silver finish because I don't like it polished.... Tadaaaa!!! here is the result and I like it very much I must say. For the silver finish, I've simply applied my Granite touch of my Granite ring! and oxidized the silver so it's darker in the grooves of the texture and it suits the druzy of the rough tourmaline perfectly! Maybe I lack modesty but I don't care, I'm happy with it :D so I boast with another picture!

 et LA bague! La dernière fois, je vous parlais de mes errements et questionnements à propos de la largeur du bandeau et de proportions et aussi de la finition de l'argent, que je n'aime pas poli... et voici le résultat!! et je dois dire que j'en suis très contente. Pour la finition de l'argent et bien, j'ai appliqué la même technique que pour ma bague Granit! et j'ai oxydé l'argent comme ça le noir reste dans les creux et ça va parfaitement avec le granité de la pierre en tourmaline brute non taillée!!! Peut -être que je manque de modestie mais tant pis, je suis contente! :D et donc je biche en vous montrant une autre photo!

another one? 
encore une autre?
it's only because I like the picture! ;-P
c'est juste parce que j'aime la photo! ;-P

9 commentaires:

  1. You boast away that's a truly gorgeous ring and the texture on the silver is perfect. Loving your earrings too. The studio will be amazing and looking out on your sweet garden will be the perfect inspiration.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely new pieces and beautiful garden :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like the semi tamed garden, Lucie. And yes, that ring really deserved to have two photos.
    The copper bubble drop earrings are beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous new pieces, and lovely garden!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful pieces, lovely garden like a wild English rose garden :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your new pieces are beautiful Lucie, and what a lush garden you have, it's like Narnia. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lucie, I want to live in your garden!!!!!!!!! So beautiful!)))

    And amazing new creations of course!!!!! Hugs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love your new work, Lucie! You live in a beautiful place, even with grey skies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Your earrings are stunners and I love the rings! I keep wondering about the scents that will be wafting into your studio from your lovely garden. A fig tree? Wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!