dimanche 20 mai 2012

French flea market finds
Trouvailles de vide-grenier


Antique French christian book -1800s common prayers religious book
Between two heavy showers with lightnings and thunder, I went to an annual flea market where I'm always sure to finds some treasures. And I wasn't disappointed!Antique french medal - religious charm - round rosary both sides
Entre deux averses, avec éclairs et tonnerre, la totale, j'ai encore trouvé quelques petites merveilles à un vide-grenier de la région.
French latch key - fancy brass bolt slide lock - ornate rococo golden door latch
Skeleton keys, always, did I tell you that I have a kind of fondness for them?

French antique skeleton key - lot of 3 oval open headed keys - rustic genuine patina
Clés anciennes, boites... un rien m'enthousiasme!

 Some are already listed there, others will be listed in the week, keep tuned

7 commentaires:

  1. always fun Lucie to go with you on your flea markets runs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, how I miss flea markets. There really isn't anything like that here so I have to rely on charity shops and the odd market. Great finds. Kate

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. makes me smile ! Would love it to go and stroll around a vide grenier market with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So great! I would love to go to those flea markets!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I bet it's fun to go with you to the market...you find amazing things!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!