lundi 15 octobre 2012

French Flea Market Finds
Puces sous la pluie




On friday evening the weather forecast news were announcing "rare showers" for saturday morning... well I can assure you the showers weren't rare at all! The stalls were scarce, few brave sellers were installed hence the rare treasures I've found.


Vendredi soir, Météo France annonçait de rares averses pour le lendemain. J'ai quand même mis mon réveil à sonner aux aurores... je peux vous assurer que les averses n'étaient pas rares du tout, les accalmies étaient rares...


Some new old stock trimmings... I'll be listing some in my shop at the end of the week
Peu de trouvailles mais ça valait la peine!


For my vintage shop update, follow me on Facebook :
Vous pouvez suivre mes nouveautés dans ma boutique vintage sur Facebook
 http://www.facebook.com/LucieTalesVintage

More thrift finds here : http://apronthriftgirl.typepad.com/

7 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous finds! Thanks for the English so we can follow along!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ...you always find great things--love the necklace with the coins!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'd love to go on a flea market trip with you :) You always seem to have quite some fun and always find something amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You found better things that I would ever find in Alaska!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!