vendredi 27 août 2010

Changement de couleurs

  


 

Voici les couleurs de mon jardin de poche en ces jours automnaux (si, si, dixit le Petit Robert, je vous l'accorde, c'est très laid comme mot).
La pelouse pousse à vue d'oeil et n'a pas le temps de sécher vu le taux d'humidité ambiante, je la regarde pousser sans pouvoir la couper.

These are the colors of my pocket garden. I can see the lawn growing... It's so wet that it can't dry, so I can't mown it...Bumbershoots are fine too!

I'm just back from a little walk along the shore between two rain showers


 



5 commentaires:

  1. Love that bird cage in your garden, super romantic!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. here too my dear, just weather to get into a couch with a nice (selfcrocheted) blancket ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful pictures, especially the cage with the blue flower, and Hortensia is one of my most fav flowers, a little bit vintage ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a gorgeous garden you have!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires, merci!
I love reading your comments, thank you!